Friday, January 2, 2009

More mindless garble


For some reason or another I am much more active here. Guess getting all the stress out on my last post was good for me. I'll be doing it more often so be prepaired. Wanna know what makes me really mad? How Will is always watching over my shoulder when I post here, or on Yahoo IM.
Well, whatever.
The reason that rock/piggy bank image is up there is because I was bored and decided to post on here about my favorite video game. Animal Crossing GC. It's been more fun because I have created a new town, and Emily, Will and I have set up hierarchy. I'm in charge of time-travel, overall town, and food supply. Emily runs the Homeowners Association, clothing designs, and the planning and zoning association. Will's in charge of a hotel, landscaping and random activities.

No comments: